Friday, September 09, 2005

Oops I did it again

As much as I'd love this to be about Britney (yes, I'm a closet fan; YES I sing and dance to her in the car and YES I've completed Brinteys Dance Beet for PS2), it's more about me ripping off other people's posts.

I've done it before (this spawned plenty of these with no plans to stop; and this was Jelly-induced) and I'm doing it now.

I've been a closet fluffier (not in the same way my cousins used to say 'fluff' or 'poppop' for FART; neither in a pocket monster kinda way; neither that closet anyway as she is listed down the left there) for some times now. She also unearthed the most magical place of all (I've sooo gotta update my sidebars, methinks).

Long story short: checkit, homes:


Go forth n tagz.

(This has the potential to be as much fun as that 'Merlin says' site where you got to pick what his tape letters spelt out when he was protesting that I'm too lazy too track down now but I have it and work and will get right-onz if I remember come Monday when I practice shorteing my sentences).

Tagz, I said!

3 comments:

ChickyBabe said...

Either I've had too much wine already or I need glas...oh yeah, cool! :D

The Student said...

Where's my royalties?

Enny said...

I can't recognise you to give them to you! You keep changing!!!