Saturday, September 03, 2005

Limbo, Rent, Vodka and Paintball.

I finished my last post just after 6:00pm on Wednesday night to rush off to fetch the youngest bro before Martial Arts - we were holding a meeting that night, so I grabbed some spray-smell and some jeans (technically I could eat dinner in my black training pants but I'd feel like a fraud) and rushed out the door.

Then swore.

Then did my own 'cranky' rendition of the cheesecake dance.

Then checked the windows and the door and the garage.

The cued the swearing and the dancining again.

I'd locked myself outside with neither my car keys or my house keys.

A nervous 3 x knocks on the nieghbours door and a hurried call to The Hun to come straight home please I've locked myself out and I'm on the neighbours mobile no time to explain just please come now thanks (Wednesday night is family tea night with his fam, so he usually heads straight to the Fadden house), left me locked in the dark. And cold. With not even my iPod or mobile to entertain myself with. The neighbour did invite me to stay in and he did seem to be a nice harmless old man, but I won't let myself into that sort of shit. Even if I had explained to him I was on my way to martial arts.

So the people who might have seen the girl in the shadows in Conder, obscured by the hoodie and sitting on a nest of junkmail (I knew there was a reason we don't bring it inside the house!) - I'm sorry if I scared you. And no, junkmail does not stop the dank cold from creeping up into the depths of your asscheeks. And yes, I was singing the soundtrack of Rent, and I apologise that I got them out of order and kept singing the part where Collins introduces Angel to Mark and Roger, but I couldn't remember which song came next and thought that singing it over and over might help (when I was younger I could recite Grease off by heart, except for the car-sex bits that mum always fast forwarded though and that I dind't like or understand nayways).

Anyways, that's a bit of a nothing story, but sharing is caring and so forth.

Have you got a big weekend planned?

Here's my plans (starting in an hour):




And tomorrow?

*shudder*
*gulp*
*sweats*

No comments: