Thursday, September 15, 2005

Awww, look at his lil punnum!!

Isn't that one of the cutest things you've seen?

Even when it means that ur $500 piece of necessariousness is fucked to high heaven, it still brings on the dimples...

But looking back on my day yesterday, I realised I didn't have a very good one.

I got to work for this:

(not really fired - the lady above me is changing jobs so I'm being put
under a different lady but I couldn't find a pic to demonstrate that)...


and to find out that my this:

(desk at window seat, albeit messy as it is)

is going to be this from tomorrow:

(desk with no window, messy as it will be once I move in).


I went to this:
(pump your legs if you love spinning!)

which was with the annoying lady and left me feeling like this:

*pouty-boo!*

I left work early coz I was tired from three-quartering my essay that I'm not going to talk about coz I'm meant to be finishing it now instead of posting and decided to reformat my iPod as it gave me this all day (on the rarity it actually even turned on):

(is this a bad thing?)

But 'experimenting' with the files to see which ones wouldn't work gave me this:

(is this a bad thing?)

And then the chubby lil frownie that's at the top of this post.

Add to it that I didn't do any of this:

(that's meant to be finishing my essay)

and I still haven't won one of these:

(damn you fluffy!!!)

I guess my only saving grace would be that I didn't put all this together until I was showering for bed....

*returns to mahjong*
---------------------------------------------------

{updated like 6 minutes later}

(Yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!)

*Jumpin the couch, pumpin the fist, hissin the sssss', Tom Cruise styles*

1 comment:

ChickyBabe said...

You have such a cute *pouty-boo!*