Tuesday, September 27, 2005

EnnyPen 101 - Week ... er... 12 in real time I think....

Is it a good thing or a bad thing to be the only person that the tutor didn't call out during roll call and when you look all unimpressed and call out that he didn't call out your name he says it was coz he remembered who you were and then out of panic you do a fist-pumping yessss in front of the class and then he says that you're the only person out of 400 he can remember...?

I have the terrible feeling it has something to do with me emailing him to say that I dind't understand the essay questions coz the next week in class he was all like 'Oh, yes, Enny, of course.....' and now I'm worried he expects more input coz I managed to make my essay on time and it kinda relates to the stuff we're learning now...

Only like 3 weeks left of classes!!!

No comments: