Thursday, September 22, 2005

*Apologies*

Uni's gonna be that bitch on my shoulder for another week or two, so things might be quite for while!

On the brighter side of things, I think today was the first real day of warm weather in Canberra... first skanky underage thang in woolies in three quarter shorts and midriff baring singlet... first skanky 40 year old in the three quarter pants, sleeveless shirt and super high heels... first skanky old enough to know better muffin-topping her way down the chocolate isle in a tshirt thats 2short...

gotta love it!

*poor excuse for a post I know - blame Economic Rationalism, The New Right, Contract Law and Reduced State Sovereignty*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! You got Blog Spammers! Don't believe them! They lie! THEY LIE!

(Me, I like to charbroil them and serve them with a red wine jus!)

(F*ckers)

Enny said...

I think I'm gonna hafta put on that annoying 'type what you see' thang... tho' 48 pounds for a resume sounds pretty sweet...