Monday, May 23, 2005

Exciting Weekend Plus!

So EnnyPen, how was your weekend?

Well! I went to brunch with the Martial Arts ladies and then cleaned the bathroom and then had a nap and the -



Excuse you! - then turned down a party invite so I could watch 'Hunt for Red October' on mute and then watched soccer till 2am and the score was still nil all and -



Heh heh, Late night huh?! - and then I fell asleep on the couch and then the next day I burnt some cheese on toast and got hit in the back of the head with a fluffy ball and got beaten by The Hun in soccer, volleyball and netball then -



Wanna coffee? - then I did $160 worth of groceries and was in bed by 11.

Thankyou for listening to my story.

Awww yeah! *insert wanky motion where you lick your finger then poke your butt cheek and make a sizzling 'HOTT" noise* Don't you tell me that the youth of today are out of control!...



RETRACTION - Maybe tell this guy or else all the top quality girls will be too intimidated to ask him out when he's older coz he smokes.


!!!BONUS!!! Fun game for those boring Canberra nights - Google Image Yawn and see how long you can NOT yawn for...

No comments: