Friday, May 13, 2005

Happy Friday 13th Fear-a-thon!

Friday 13th = Scary. Enny Pen = Scaredy Cat Panphobic*. What are you afraid of?!:

# Achluophobia: Fear of darkness - I can't close my eyes in the shower...
# Acousticophobia: Fear of noise - I'm jumpy at the best of times;
# Acrophobia, Altophobia, Batophobia, Hypsiphobia,Hypsophobia: Fear of heights - I'm no good at Questacon;
# Aelurophobia: Fear of cats - Maybe not fear, more HATE;
# Aeronausiphobia: Fear of vomiting due to airsickness - What if the bag breaks?!
# Aerophobia, Ancraophobia, Aviatophobia, Aviophobia, Batophobia, Hypsophobia, Hypsiphobia: Fear of flying - My first flight left me with grip marks on my belly...Worst. Flier. Ever.
# Agrizoophobia: Fear of wild animals - Unless they're at the zoo on one of those islands way down below a high fence...
# Agyrophobia: Fear of crossing streets - Unless it's at traffic lights - that's what happens after you get hit by one!
# Aichmophobia: Fear of needles or pointed objects - Don't point that at my eye!!
# Algophobia, Odynophobia: Fear of pain - In more than a small dose
# Amaxophobia: Fear of being in or riding in vehicles - Only when my brothers drive...
# Ancraophobia: Fear of wind - Heh heh heh *poot*;
# Aquaphobia: Fear of water - I won't get in unless I can touch the ground.
# Autophobia: Fear of being alone - I can't liiiiiive, if living is without yooooou...
# Ballistophobia: Fear of missles or bullets - Who isn't?!
# Bromidrosiphobia: Fear of bodily odors - *sniff sniff* Again?!
# Catagelophobia: Fear of being ridiculed - *pout*
# Chorophobia8: Fear of dancing - Only when sober
# Claustrophobia: Fear of confined spaces - You won't see me sleeping with my head under the blanket - but then again, that could be my Bromidrosiphobia...
# Climacophobia: Fear of falling downstairs - I nearly fell down the ladder at Wanniassa slide - THAT was pretty scary!
# Coprophobia: Fear of feces - Pooooo!
# Deipnophobia: Fear of dining and dinner conversations - I'm a little socially retarded...
# Decidophobia : Fear of making decisions - Now I have an excuse for it!!!
# Dystychiphobia: Fear of accidents - Else they wouldn't be accidents!
# Eisoptrophobia: Fear of mirrors/Fear of looking into mirrors - Unless I've been drinking...!
# Emetophobia: Fear of vomiting - *Blargh*
# Enosiophobia: Fear of having committed an unpardonable sin - I used to take bubble gum from Jewel before I learnt stealing was a sin - I still haven't confessed for fear of getting yelled at by the priest!
# Ergasiophobia: 1) Fear of work. 2) Surgeon's fear of operating - OMG? This happens so often they have a name for it? Perhaps maybe they shouldn't be surgeons?!!
# Hadeophobia: Fear of hell - Maybe not enough to get yelled at by a priest...
# Helminthophobia: Fear of being infested with worms - YUK.
# Hierophobia: Fear of priests - Just their YELLING!
# Homophobia: Fear of sameness, monotony. Fear of homosexuality - I never knew it meant two things?!
# Katagelophobia: Fear of ridicule *More Pout*
# Kenophobia: Fear of voids - Nobody can hear you scream!
# Kyphophobia: Fear of stooping - WTF?
# Ligyrophobia: Fear of loud noises - Again, I'm jumpy!
# Maieusiophobia: Fear of childbirth - I'm gonna be sooooo drugged up!
# Merinthophobia: Fear of being bound - I'm scared of being tickled!!
# Necrophobia: Fear of dead things. Fear of death - ick. Again.
# Papaphobia: Fear of the Pope - He's frickin evil!!
# Parthenophobia: Fear of virgins or young girls - The one's I'm scared of definately aren't virgins...
# Placophobia: Fear of tombstones - Moreso walking over the top of where the coffins are.
# Pnigerophobia: Fear of choking, Fear of smothering.
# Pogonophobia: Fear of beard - ARGH! SHANNON NOLL!!!
# Pteronophobia: Fear of being tickled by feathers/Fear of feathers - Tee hee hee
# Rectophobia: Fear of rectum - *Snort*
# Taphephobia/Taphephobia: Fear of graves, cemetaries or being buried alive;
# Thalassophobia: Fear of the sea - 11 days on gold coast, 6 minutes in ankle deep ocean.
# Thanatophobia: Fear of death or dying.
# Tomophobia: Fear of surgical operations - I nearly sat up and ran out when I got wheeled under the surgery lights for my wisdom teeth.

Think they missed one tho: Tronphobic: Fear of ugly fat men in latex and neon....



Eeek!

* Fear of everything. A nonspecific fear; A state of general anxiety.

1 comment:

ChickyBabe said...

Love the Hierophobia - LOL!

I can identify with a few of those today, including my Bloganoia. Indeed, it must be Friday 13th!