Wednesday, May 25, 2005

It's not me, it's you.

It's been a day of loosely linked random events...

{Deleted by the Author - sorry dudes!}


...told me not to feel that I owed her anything, but she has invested a lot on me and is yet to get a return on her investment. Ouch. I really coulda used that line to get rid of a grotty ex...

- Who's twin I saw at work today! Not his literal twin (he doesn't have one, thank god), but a guy dressed in exactly the clothes that he used to wear, circa 1998. Freaky-deeky; and

- I lied at a weightwatchers meeting and got away with it (livin' on the edge here, people!) - I hadn't been to a meeting since moving in with The Hun (2mths and a day ago!) and had to get a friends mum to forge the entry for me. Unfortunately, I am now teetering within 300 grams of having to start paying those b@st@rds again, which I am not keen on doing, but I am still keen on those fun-sized Picnic bars I "accidentally" bought, and the Breezers in the fridge, and Conder Takeaway pizza, and garlic bread, and - well, you get the idea..!

And how was yours?!

No comments: