Monday, August 22, 2005

Boys are funny things...

Before you rotten-tomato me off my soapbox, gimme a mo'.

I've always gotten along better with boys than girls. This may have something to do with having three younger brothers. And being a tomboy. And all the martial arts stuff. Anyways, thats not my point.

I had the pleasure of engaging in two contrasting boy email tags today...

{Deleted by the Author - sorry dudes!}

Now contrast that with this convo with the eldest of my brothers, dating my ex-housemate...

Good Afternoon,
Where is a good place to take {insert gfs name here}? It's going to be 6 months on
Thursday and I want to book somewhere nice.

awwwwwwwww ;o)
go thru mum n dads entertainment book!
they got good stuff n recomend a lot of fancy places =o)

Thanks.
My plan is to send her flowers at work, take her out to dinner and buy/make her a chocolate cake with pink icing.

awwwWWWWWwwwww!
i'm sending this to The Hun for hints ;o)
OI!! MANOOPID!!!!! READ THIS!!!!
;o)

Thanks.
I know its cliche but it's what she would like.

(The Bro stops and The Hun takes over)

i already do lots for you, what are you complaining about?

*sighs*
;o*

you know this is the stuff i'm talking about... you just don't appreciate all the things I do for you... :P

hrmm?
i dun understand?!
have you been sednig emails askin ur family for names of lovely places to take me
and ordering flowers to my work
and making me a pink chocolate cake? ;o)

no... I cook you dinner, and i do your washing, and i clean up your things and the house, and I come and watch musicals with you, so we can share and talk... *sigh*

thats true
you really are a lovely little fellow
*scruffle scruffle*

SILENCE

Heh heh heh.
Did somebody order apples and oranges?
Chalk and Cheese?
No?

No comments: