skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, July 04, 2008
Results are in
Managing Human Resources = HD
Business Intelligence Systems = D
Woah!
To have gotten that HD, I needed to get at least 91.25% on my final exam.
Hooray!
2 comments:
Anonymous said...
Wow!! Congratulations!!!
Wednesday, July 09, 2008 8:47:00 pm
Enny
said...
trish - I know!! Thanks!!!! :o)
Thursday, July 10, 2008 5:55:00 pm
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Enny-Pen
About Me
Enny
Um wait, what...?!
View my complete profile
I'm Enny.
Vegan
,
26
,
Public Servant
,
Martial Artist
, '
Author
',
Occassional Diet Blogger
and
Fiancee
. I like talking
to
myself, talking
about
myself and talking
with
you about myself - stop me if you've heard this one...
Email Me!
(EnnyPen)(@)(gmail)(.)(com)
(Without the brackets, braniac!)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(16)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(148)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(12)
▼
July
(13)
I'm Pretty Lithe
On grieving
Pounder some more!
He ain't nothin' but a pound dog
Ask Metafilter
Oh man
Domesti-cat-ion
Sleep well, dear heart.
House Hunting
Honey, now if I'm honest
You're not the only one... to have lost yourself
Results are in
After all that excitment
►
June
(16)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
►
2007
(157)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(13)
►
2006
(205)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(14)
►
2005
(118)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(10)
My Reader Feeder
123 I Love You
2 Blog or not 2 Blog
Blogs are so 2000’s…
A Buddhist Perspective
Alyndabear.com
Another Sentimental Aside
Aurelius' New Direction
A New Home
Ayyyy!
Bowing Out
Behindbigbrother.com » Posts
Sonia Kruger spotted filming outside Big Brother house
BeMused
Betty on a Box
Beyond 30
Beyond 30
The Odd Couple
Big Fat Deal
Bland Canyon
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Episode Recap: Season 3, Episode 4
Boudist
BSC Headquarters
Mary Anne’s Surefire Alarm Systems; or, BSC #2: Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls
Canberra's Got Style
And so...
Caution: Peroxide Blonde Crossing!
Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton
Cherry Blossom Adventures
Cherry Blossom Adventures
The best places to visit for a February vacation
Crapping on ...
CravE
crazybrave
Taking Effective Minute For Meetings
Culture Strain
Daily Zone 1 Fun Fare
Damsel In Digress
D'Arcy Developments
DasBecca
Desci and Bob
dooce.com
My Very True and Important Book Report on Charlotte’s Web, Part One
Dot and Mars - You can't stop us, cause we like doing it.
Eat Air - A Vegan Food Log
eclectic-closet
Erica & Enny Weigh In
galadarling.com
On Manifesting: It’s Not That You Don’t Want It Enough. It’s That Your Habits Suck!
garfield minus garfield
GenPink
girl.blog.etc
Haute Gossip
Highly Satisfactional
Honey, now if I'm honest
I carried a watermelon...
I Don't Think It's Going To Rain . Com
I said, you look like a frog
In a garden... somewhere
In Real Life...
IN THIS SKIN
still here? well, come party at my new digs already!
Inertia
Iron Chef Vegan
It's All About Me
Jabberwocky
Julaberry - Spanky and new!
Karen Cheng's Snippets of Life
Life through the windows of Otto & Marthe
CHRISTMAS!
Light. Sweet. Crude.
Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures - I Can Has Cheezburger?
Loldogs 'n' Cute Puppy Pictures - I Has A Hotdog!
Heathcliff is rather perturbed with a family member.
love like a vegan
New blog!
Martieland
Questions Ahoy - or the most VANILLA post evs
MelbourneHumanFemale
Michelle & the City
The Good, The Bad & The Fabulous
Momo Freaks Out
Motherhood is Not for Wimps
My Big World Of Crap
My Vegan Cookbook
Black Bean & Corn Salad
nailpolishneurosis
Not going nowhere
Notes from the Vegan Feast Kitchen
SUPER EASY, SUPER TASTY CRUSTY NO-KNEAD SPELT BREAD
Oh! How Lovely!
PastaQueen
Personal Development with The Positivity Blog
Photoshop Disasters
How to Avoid a Photoshop Disaster
Pink is the New Blog | Everybody's Business Is My Business
Pop Goes Canberra!
Visit to Canberra (by guest Qld-based blogger)
Postcards From Yo Momma
PostSecret
The New PostSecret Book
practically-perfect.net
Performance Reviews for Assistants
Progressive Dinner Party
Rage and Biscuits
Reasons You Will Hate Me
Right After This
Sarah's Blog
Scott, To Be Certain
The Inherent Filth of Gwen Stefani
Shoewawa
SIX EXITS
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known
Sperminated
Squid News
Top 10 Timeless Movies That Everyone Should Watch at Least Once
Stumblor
Signing Off
successfamebeercandy
surfercam
Teej Mahal
That Other Blog - The Latest Gossip, Box Office and Entertainment News
2022 SAG Awards Highlights
ThatNight.net
The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl
the antilogy
the antilogy
The Bag Lady
The Barmaid Blog™: Life for a 20-something Manhattan Barmaid
The Bespectacled Brunette
The Daily Puppy | Pictures of Puppies
Bjanka-the-West-Highland-White-Terrier
The FAIL Blog
The Insane Waiter
Hi friends!
The IT Girl
the political kitchen
The Trials & Adventures of an Aussie Rock Chick
These Little Moments
This is NOT the Life I Ordered
I Have Moved
Vegan Dad
Vegan.com: Everything
Vegetation
Waiting for the Aliens
We do talk about our kids
If you fail to plan...
Welcome to the Enny-Pen
What Goes Up...
what's new, pussycat?
You are flawed if you are not free
2 comments:
Wow!! Congratulations!!!
trish - I know!! Thanks!!!! :o)
Post a Comment