Sunday, November 27, 2005

I've been hanging onto this to wait until a month before Christmas...

... and then I go and don't post it on Friday 25th!

(Note: the first bit is is a lil reminiscent of the Italian Rugby Players in case you're squeamish and would rather come back when you won't get in trubble for looking at 'stuff' or wanna scroll down quick!)

Chistmas is coming, Ladies and Gents - start the countdown!!

Five:

Four:
Three:

Two:
One:

LESS THAN ONE MONTH TO GO!!!

Have you started your shopping?! I'm more than halfway through, but unfortunately I can't embellish on what I've bought (due to nosy 'receivers' that frequent here) to give you hints on what you could buy (last year my gifts were crappy by comparison, so I'm hopin to make up for it this year).

But I will finish up with what I'm hoping for:



(Donations over $2 tax-deductible - Ho Ho Ho!)

3 comments:

Erica said...

Argh, don't talk about Christmas! I haven't even thought about it save for thinking that my work had put Christmas decorations up rather prematurely about a month ago.

ChickyBabe said...

Now that's my kind of Christmas!! ;)

Enny said...

CB - Look at you blogging at this time - you need sleep!

;o)