Tuesday, October 11, 2005

EnnyPen 101 - Week 14

I was sitting in the refect, thinkin about how I wouldn have much to write about today. I mean, I been enjoying the total lack of assessment since Wednesday when I got my old boss to drop my law assignment in for me so I could sit back and piss it up a little more at the farewell of the lady that was in charge of me. The tutor this morning told me that I'd get my (clapless) speech mark and my essay mark next week, so that's alright - I'd rather get them today, but he apparantly had an 'emergency house move' that he needed to do (I gotta remember that excuse!).

So anyways, jus as I was finishin up my new fav sandwhich ($2.20 from the student uniony place - pesto, grilled mushroom and lettuce bun) this ringer alarm thing starts going off and the cleaning-tables lady starts scootching everyone out of the refect - 'sorry everyone, evacuate please; sorry everyone, workers evacuate too please, sorry everyone, evacuate to outside please'. So I dunno WTF is going on - maybe she wanted to skive out on the busy period, or one too many hyperactive 17yo's has smeared crap all over the walls or stuck gum under the tables and she's tripped the alarm, feeling only slightly remorseful (hence the apologising).

So I come to library so I can get back onto the Wifi and notice how goddamn quiet it is in library in comparison to the refect. I get myself settled and put my iPod on - and you all remember how it was like all fucked up like a week or two ago? Well, its still fucked and it wasn't playing, so I was waiting it out. AND THEN the Dawn & Drew Show intro comes on full ball (if you haven't heard it, she's like faking orgasm) and I can't turn it out down, or stop it. So it basically sounded like I was listening to pr0n in the library and everyone could hear it.

And hopefully, thats about as exciting as today gets for me!

No comments: