Friday, October 07, 2005

Famewhore, Searchwhore & Stripwhore

Please don't blame the Dawn and Drew show for my increasing crassness - I downloaded ALL of their archives and I'm striding my way thru them all in order- meaning I laugh to myself all day and can't explain what I'm laughing at coz D&D are arguing whether... hmm... I'll hafta post that when I'm drunker, I can't get that crass all of a sudden (hint: fist)...

Anyways - I'm a total famewhore now - TJ - I gotta post more cryptic links in your comments - It's doing wonders for my ego! Seriously tho? Your foot looks whack, but I think that jumping means that it's not broken. YET.

And because I've been totally slack, I thought I needed a post with a few parts in it. It's not my fault, I tell you - it's uni. Uni. UNI!!! ('What? EnnyPens at uni?' Heh heh, good one, you guys!). My famewhoredom has coincided (coninsided?!) with an increase in those things that appear in the BlogPatrol box about how people have found you thru search engines. And so, becaues I'm a Searchwhore, I figured I could cater to all of these people in one paragraph, seeing as they had the decency to follow the links to get here:

"Yoh boogers. I tell you, if you wanna pick up a sexsi woman with sexsi legs (even in a hole like kambah) then you should totally head out to like tuggies and shout ur choice some drinks - not too many, just enough so that's she's tipsy giggly and sexsi pissed. Be careful tho', coz Canberra's small and you may find some MAL HUNKS or Laurie Daley hunks or any other ex-raider hunk hanging round the next corner and they'll totally try to snag your sexsi woman. Once you've reeled her in (and saved her from the Raiders) it's time to take her back to your house... Oh no! Your brother's having a LAN? What a dork! Kick your brother in the balls and then kick my brother in the balls for good measure and then take her enny"place and then, like enny good romantic, it's time to try inserting a string in her pussy + vidéo 5 méga - whoah!! No!!! Time to let her use the bathroom and drop her home to her parents, perverts!"

You gottit - all those bolded redded terms there were succesfully used to find my blog. And I have NO idea WTF that last one was looking for, nor do I want to spend time Googlesearching to work it out!

And I know it's a crap story - but I challenge you to do any better! It's tricky!! I mean, all these seracher people are so disturbed!!! (my ego still thanks you guys for ur hits tho'!!)

Last item on the agenda - are you a Stripwhore?

What order do you get dressed/undressed?

(Yeah, and I'm the one saying that everyone else is disturbed and perverted!)

I was scoffed at last week as I was preparing for Showerfest 2005 and told something along the lines of (it was before the weekend - I can't remember that far!) that standing half naked as I was not the 'proper' way to be getting ready for a shower.

Thus, I have documented my average undress order (presuming I'm in my lazy housewear trackydacks combo):

- Trackydacks down until I get to my sock-tops, and they come off at the same time in a gorgantuous flourish

- jumper

- knickers/panties/undies/whatevs

- singlet

- bra

- hair elastics, bobby pins etc

You see, apparanly my total eagerness to release 'the downstairs' before the 'upstairs' isn't quite PC....

So, guys?

(not guys like just The Student, guys like 'guys'n'gals')
(tho I better get a Student reply on this one)

Guys?

Can you all get nekked and tell me about your order?

Thks!

2 comments:

The Student said...

Hmmm.... I'm not sure your readership is good looking enough to know my order.

The Student said...

Hmmm, I'm thinking a pictorial breakdown of this routine of yours would be best.

My email address is treadingwater101@gmail.com, forward them there.

/shameless flirting