Saturday, July 23, 2005

Recap EnnyPens Big Week

Firstly - I <3 Tupperware.

I only had six people turn up - Mumsy, one of my aunties, two ex-housemates and two martial artists. It started luke-warm - we kept chatting and the lady kept trying to get us to stop. Much awkwardness ensued after playing an alphabet game - she holds up a letter from the alphabet and the first person to call out something that starts with that letter that we would take to QLD gets a point - after I had managed to call out the names of all my family members and some friends, that she was jovially insinuating I would need to take Condoms for the letter C. Disturbingly enough, Mumsy was the one laughing the hardest at the thought of me having sex with my brothers and father. Ick.

But that's not why I love Tupperware - my ignorance and stupidity got me one of these: She was showing me that if I sold $450 worth of stuff I could have it, I thought she was saying I got them anyways, and so I scammed myself an awex0me set'o'sclaes (RRP $48.45)

Telling my mum we had wine came in handy - she ordered closes to $200 worth of stuff, as did my aunty (both of who didn't even want to come), with my aunty also booking a party.

Small orders from the martial arts ladies got me $70 short of getting $175 worth of free stuff, until right at last the last minute I got $220 order from a friend in Sydney and managed to bribe an ex-housemate into booking a party, means I got all this stuff for free:

(Just the red one - RRP$23.95 - it has five diff compartments)


(RRP $27.95 - Did somebody say White Costello and Blue Brie?)

(RRP $34.95 - They fold down flat! Super Kawaii!)

(RRP $47.45 - one for everyday of the week and now I won't hafta get caught up in GladWrap!)

(RRP $33.95 - Completely sealed so I don't get casserole juice thru my bag again)

(RRP $14.45 - comfort eating jus ain't the same without fluffy mashed 'taters)

See?! I only hafta pay $7 bucks to get all that (plus the $50 I spent on food n drinks that we're still eating) and I also got a cute lil keyring that's the red and blue ball that you put the shapes in (EVERYONE had one when they were younger) and a few other bits and pieces as well as the scales that she should have taken back but I bit off the plastic that was sealing it (at Mumsys insistence).

Tupperware owns me.

Oh yeah, and the conference - less said about it the better I think! I had a room with a King size bed and a spa (no fun alone, and even less fun with nothing to read but a politics text book) and it was full of dirty old men (the conference, not the spa). They didn't have anything new to show us, the pissup dinner was a letdown (the '12th man' was there and I realised just how much I don't get cricket), but I did finish my essays for next weekend.

~FIN~

No comments: