Tuesday, July 19, 2005

EnnyPens Big Day

WooOOOOoooh!

Firstly, Uni started today. I sat up last night organising my school bag, my new pens, my new book, my new folders, checking last minute schedules and being laughed at by The Hun for being so god-damned-nervous and whoring for acceptance.

I only had one lecture and it went for less than half an hour. And my lecturer is funny and nice and cute in a scruffy I'd-rather-be-teaching-but-then-I-wouldn't-get-Fridays-off kinda way. Nontheless, I was there an hour early to see about paying my bill, buying my text books and getting my *new* student card (thought it was bout time to update my old 2001 card)... however, I look like a hobo. I actually look homeless. And drugfucked. It must be the new haircut. And that I had my puffy fuck-its-cold-out jacket on. And was trying not to smile too much. Or tilt my head to the left.

The Hun says that's why The Big Issue guy seemed so friendly when I picked up a copy "You gotta look after your own" *sigh*.

AND I spent the day cleaning since I came home - EnnyPen is hosting Tupperware tonight! Yup, I've turned to the dark side - since attending one in my Week of Stupidity I fell in love with the free stuff and the lollies and booked my own. Proddly for the best - I needed to clean for the inspection on Thursday.

AND then tomorrow I'm off to the sunshine coast for a conference - hooray! However, I'll be doing essay stuff for most of it - booo! I do, however, plan to get totally tipsee on the Thursday night - hooray again!

I don't know how often I will be posting over the next week and a half or so - grading practice is in full swing, tho not entirely successfully (sneaky breaking practise last night has left me with a puffy elbow and bleeding knuckles and my training partner with bruised knuckles and a dull pain thru her wrist) for Saturday the 30th.

Fuck that's close.

FUCK.

No comments: