Actually, there must be lots of little things in the air, becuase in the last week, I have purchased:
- All of The Huns Chrissy Present (*no hints!*)
- 6 buddhas (safety in numbers!)
- A pair of oh-so-cute purple and lime button over flower shoes from Redpath (they DO come in big girls sizes!!)
- A singlet and cardi set (for that crappy Canberra weather)
- Two skirts (Marry me DFO Table Eight!)
- Two kinda dressy singlets (see above)
- Two more sporty singlets (see above the above)
- A pair of three quaters khaki shirts (above the above the above)
- Sunglasses (Exactly the same as the pair I broke at the start of the year)
- New thongs (These ones are brown and yes I do need 4 pairs of different colours)
- A new bag (Yes, I also need about 9 of these even though I'm not a girly girl)
- A Parka (Dang that cold weather)
- Another singlet (I like singlets!)
.... and I think that't it.
The Hun's Chrissy party was in Sydney this year, meaning I got to hoon up to Sunny'o'Sydney and hit the markets. I then got to lie in bed eating Schnitzel, chips, wedges, Krispy Kremes and Raspberry Cruisers whilst watching the Biggest Loser final (I only cried a little). And then got to fall asleep with the telly on from pure 'OMG I NEVAH THOUGHT I'D EAT THAT MUCH 'TATER AGAIN IN MY LIFE'
I also got to see Harry Potter this weekend... seriously now? That's some scary shit! I guess my tolerance for melting flesh, tortured animals and floating corpses is a little less than the avarage four year old as I didn't hear any of them gasping or jumping or cowering...
Lastly - I have a public service announcement - For anyone unfortunate enough to see the 20-something girly flail like a spazz on her slippy heels with the 2cm 'faux stilletto' heel and then land on all fours outside of Foot Locker in the Hyper D - please don't tell anyone if you saw my undies.
(P.S - Teej - I think one of my bros is one of ur lurkers but don't know if he knows about my 'House of Net'. Small frickin world!!!)