Sunday, June 26, 2005

Check out those burns down the side

One of the security guards at the club we were at last night had no sideburns.

Now, if you said that to me (like 'hey, the security guard over there has no sideburns') I proddly wouldn't look up out of the bottom of my cruiser bottle to give you even a 'whateva - I'm drinkin' glance. Coz not all guys have sideburns. Right?

Wrong!

The Hun has mid length sideburns, a stange copper-blonde colour, pulled in tight pubey curls.

Youngest Bro has fruzzy sideburns (indistinguishable from his fruzzy do) that grow a little too far down his face for the they're-long-in-a-trendy-type-of-way, but more of a yeah-I'm-just-too-lazy-to-make-any-effort-with-facial-or-scalpal-hair kinda way. And they're crooked.

Last three guys I've seen picture's of while lurking this afternoon:

Crazy Cruisey - Little shortman-with-'tood 'burns.

Soon to be BB05 winner (here's hopin!) Tim - choppy, elfish, pixie-fluff 'burns.

Luscious Lote - Drop dead gorgeous rough-em-up 'burns.

I guess I've just never noticed it before!

Check em on a man near you.

No comments: