Things are going well with me. Work is good. Martial arts is going quite okay, with a tournament looming in Queensland (eep!). Home is really good. Birdie boys are just lovely. The Hun says hi.
I've been watching my fair share of tv (yay MasterChef - who'd have picked that?!), twittering and facebooking, playing with the birds every day, and continuing to obsessively stalk your blogs. And of course, wedding planning.
Where are we at?
- Dress is bought - lovely.
- Veil is ordered - cathedral!!
- Shoes are bough and propping up the tv antenna - I love them.
- Bridesmaids dresses have been ordered - very pretty.
- Photographer booked - friend at mates rates.
- Celebrant booked in - extended family member, good good good.
- Table deco's sorted - three cheers for IKEA!
- Hairclip received - you guys HAVE to check out Lulusplendor, she is just fantastic.
- Hair appointments booked - v exciting.
- Meeting with florist on Friday - can't wait.
- Paper flower folding is progressing - oh man.
That's where I'm at! Just wanted to check in and see if this thing was still on, and share the love a little.